With all the preparations for our journey to Sweden this summer.....
bringing the animals to their temporairy adress,
making reservations for the flight by airplane and the journey by train,
cleaning the house,
leaving adresses for the family and friends,
packing the suitcases and giving a key to that lovely lady that takes care of our plants and the post....
......................... I almost forgot how nice is it to come home again.
Don't misunderstand it; I loved the two weeks in Sweden in an authentic stuga near the river. I also loved the fact that there was a big electric oven in the kitchen which made it possible to bake our own bread or make a nice tender stew. It was just a wonderful two weeks-off with nice weather and a terrific surrounding.
What makes the coming home so special is the reunification with our animals and well.......just being home again and being able to do the things we like as reading, making strolls with the dog, baking and ofcourse blogging.
So much new posts to read and most exciting: the surprise of being awarded by a much appreciated and co blogger Lien of Lien's Notes. Thank you Lien, I'm very honoured and also a little bit impressed.
Getting this award also means a few obligations:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award (who wouldn't?).
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog (look at the right side of the front page of my blog).
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award (check).
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting (oeps).
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers (only seven?).
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate (okidoki).
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated (love this part).
Seven things to know about me:
- I'm an animal lover and from my childhood on (to my parent's despair) till now, I've always found wounded or sick animals on the street. Well after all, I've been a nurse for 25 years so maybe this was to expect;
- the little grey sparrows with their round beady eyes are my favourite animals and I'm so sorry we don't see them as much as we used to;
- one of my aims is to reach the respectable age of 100 as a nice lady without 'forma natura' shoes and blue-coloured hair.
- which size of handbag I'm carrying; I'm always searching my keys and mobile in it. Maybe a groundplan is the solution?
- are you familiar with the expression; crying with the wolves? That is soo totally me! As a young child I read a novel about little italian boys sold by their parents to be used as a living sweep. I cried my eyes red and still remember the special part where one of those little ones dies of exhaustion and malnutrition.
- there is one thing I really don't like, or maybe better: just disgust. Ironing, especially when the weather is warm;
- I've never been familiar with sports. Swimming; I didn't learn this before I was 15 years old because of ear infections. I'm still swimming as a dog and just manage to keep my head above the surface. Since last spring however, I've discovered the joy of running and now I'm training for the 4 miles run.
The next seven creative bloggers will be nominated:
Anne of Anne's food, a very active blogger with all kind of recipes and information about new products of books. Even a short time after giving birth to her son!
Arden of Arden's kitchen; she always surprises me with not to complicated and delicious recipes. Some of them are my favourite ones.
Chrisie of Almondcorner; I just love her hungarian recipes. The lekvaros bukta is on top of my to do list for the coming fall.
Karen of Bake my day because she always makes me laugh and I'm still grateful for her scheme for making a starter.
Gabriella of Gabriella's creative kitchen; not only delicious cakes and pies but also a variety of hungarian recipes that look sooo tempting.
Maaike van Kessel; I just love the honest and fresh look of her website and her recipes. No fancy widgets just a fine selection of recipes.
Elle of Feeding my enthousiasm; she even has a special link for al breadblog with wonderful breadrecipes.